Basic information on data protection
Your privacy is important to us, so, through this document, we explain what data we collect from users, how we use it and for what, among other indications.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we really need for the required services; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
Identity: CAES MARKETING, S.L. (also the provider)
Postal address: Avda. Ernerst Lluch, 32 TCM2 P3L4, 08302, Mataró, Barcelona
CAES MARKETING, S.L., as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
METHOD OF OBTAINING DATA, WHAT DATA WE COLLECT and ITS PURPOSE:
The data we collect, the way we obtain it and the purpose of the treatment is as follows:
- Contact Form:
- Required data: name, email, telephone, company
- Purpose: to respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User
- Legitimation: user consent
- Carry out the contractual relationship and similar administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures and that are necessary under current legislation
- Required data: name and surname, telephone, address, ID, email, signature
- Purpose: carry out internal fiscal and administrative commercial management
- Legitimation: Consent of the interested party and contractual relationship
- WhatsApp: the WhatsApp section of this policy details its use.
The photographs that are posted on the website are the property of CAES MARKETING, S.L.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” in the email reviewed.
In accordance with the LSSICE, CAES MARKETING, S.L. does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have effects on your data.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of treatment. However, we will keep your data within the legally established terms in the applicable provisions.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS:
CAES MARKETING, S.L. It will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under court order or by obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available at that time to the provider.
The information you provide us through this website will be stored on the servers of CAES MARKETING, S.L., contracted to the company that provides the web hosting service. The processing of the entity’s data is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
Likewise, the provider uses certain tools to provide services necessary for the development of the activity, being able to store your data. These tools are the following:
Google Analytics: to carry out an analysis and metrics of the use that users make of the web through cookies. The information generated and collected by these cookies about the use (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google Inc., located in Delaware, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Montare View (California), CA 94043 of the United States (“Google” ), on its servers in the United States.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS:
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before CAES MARKETING, S.L. Submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THOSE AFFECTED”.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows errors to be corrected and data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete to be modified
- Right of cancellation: allows data that is inadequate or excessive to be deleted
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment, for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (aepd.es).
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
We inform you that CAES MARKETING, S.L. You can have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of CAES MARKETING, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
CAES MARKETING, S.L. will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that CAES MARKETING, S.L. consider inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, CAES MARKETING, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, CAES MARKETING, S.L. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and the user, in case he wants to know them, must consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who make a query through WhatsApp of CAES MARKETING, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the application that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. CAES MARKETING, S.L., will process your data in order to correctly manage your query, as well as any other purpose of the administrative management of the service. Your data is shared with WhatsApp Ireland
CAES MARKETING, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying CAES MARKETING, S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relations between CAES MARKETING, S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, with the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.